Homeowner's Insurance

If you’re like most homeowners in California, your home is your most valuable asset and should be protected as such. When your home is damaged or destroyed, you need your claim settled by an insurance company and a home insurance policy that understands the importance of the place you call home.

Atchley & Associates Insurance Services can help you find the California homeowners insurance that will best meet your needs and provide the most valuable combination of tailored coverage, quality service and competitive pricing.

Homeowners insurance policies differ by which losses are covered, which coverages you choose, and what type of residence you own. You choose which policy is best for you, whether it’s a comprehensive policy that cover losses such as fire, hail, smoke, falling objects, vandalism and theft of personal property, or whether it’s a policy that covers only specified losses.

Regardless of whether you live in Riverside or any other part of California, home insurance is

Common Home Insurance Coverages

These are some common coverages you typically see on a policy:

  • Dwelling — this is the portion of your policy that covers the actual structure (main house). The cost to replace your home can fluctuate from time to time based on the cost of raw material and labor, and of course, supply and demand
  • Other Structures — this covers any unattached structure on your property, including fencing, driveways, sidewalks, and detached buildings like sheds and garages.
  • Personal Property — this covers all of your personal belongings like clothing, furniture, electronics, and appliances. Basically anything that would fall out of your house if you turned it upside down and shook out the contents.
  • Loss of Use — this covers your living expenses if you need to live somewhere else temporarily because your primary home is uninhabitable due to a loss.
  • Medical Expense —this covers medical expenses for guests if they are injured on your property, and in certain cases, covers people who are injured off of your property. It does not cover health care costs for you or other members of your household.
  • Family/Personal Liability — applies if you are to blame for someone’s bodily injury or property damage. The coverage generally applies anywhere in the world.
  • Scheduled Personal Property — there are some situations where you might want special coverage for valuables, or collectibles like jewelry, guns, collectibles, rugs, etc..

Every home is unique, and therefore requires a carefully-crafted policy. If you’d like us to review your current policy and provide you with no obligation quotes, call our office, or get a quote online now.

Riverside California's Premier Insurance Agency  Get Quote